Apeks New Lifeline Spool Kit
Apeks Lifeline Spool Kit
The Apeks Spool Lifeline Kit is much copied but never bettered, we have built on the phenomenal success of the original Apeks Lifeline Spool with an updated model for 2022. The 2022 Lifeline spool is leading the way with improved ergonomics, functionality, and reduced weight. Inspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications.
The LifeLine spool features easy-to-grip flared sides and a new rubber outer grip to improve deployment and winding. Made from rugged anodized aluminum alloy with a high visibility line for low light conditions and with a super tough leader and swivel as standard, the Lifeline comes in four sizes and colors. It is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies.
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding while wearing gloves
- The rubber outer grip makes the spools easier to hold while wearing gloves.
- A large, shaped center hole allows for easy deployment when wearing wet or dry gloves.
- Color-coded to enable ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader avoids damage to the main line when ‘tying off’.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Anodized coating.
- The spool is not over-wound, enabling additional lines to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- The line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- The orange line is best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.