Aqua Lung i770R Dive Computer
The Aqua Lung delivers new i770R dive computer. The divers will like the design of the i770R’s cutting-edge ultra-bright TFT colour screen and its wireless Bluetooth connectivity packaged into a robust, functional, and compact design. It is easy to monitor all the information through the interface and three button navigation. It has a rechargeable lithium battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes.
We can control dive data and settings on your mobile device through wireless Bluetooth connectivity. A free DiverLog+ app developed for this dive computer to share all dive data to memories and social media.
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) color screen with easy-to-use interface
- Color screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-color TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
- Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
- Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
- Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
- 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
- Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
- Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Transmitter up to 40% or 100%
Included in the Box:
- Download Cable
- NATO Wrist Band
- Bungee kit
- Lens Protector
- Quick Reference Card
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Paper Safety Reference
- DiverLog+ Brochure
|Max Depth (Dive and Free Mode)||100m / 330 ft|
|Max FO2 setting||21% to 100%|
|Max PO2||1.1 to 1.6|
|Deep Stop user set||ON/OFF|
|Fresh / Salt water select||yes|
|Conservative factor Adj||yes|
|Activation (wet or button)||yes|
|ALT adjustable||auto adj.|
|Ascent rate indicator||yes|
|Batt power indicator||yes|
|Set Audible ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Deep Stop On/Off||yes|
|Set Depth Alarm||yes|
|Set EDT alarm||yes|
|set N2BG alarm||yes|
|Set DTR alarm||yes|
|Set Safety stop Depth/Time||yes|
|Safety Stop Timer||yes|
|Set WET ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Max PO2 alarm||yes|