Aqualung i200C Dive Computer with Nato Strap
The i200C is an intuitive, sporty computer with versatile functions and a wireless Bluetooth interface. With its sleek design, the i200C can be worn like a sports watch every day - always ready to dive with you. It has four operating modes and a standard battery that can be changed by the user. It also offers unlimited switching between dive mode and apnea mode. The easy connection to the free Diverlog+ app allows you to keep a digital logbook and manage your computer's settings. Available in 6 colors to match your equipment or as an eye-catcher on the dive boat. Thanks to the computer's Bluetooth interface, you can manage your dive data and settings wirelessly from your mobile device. After the dive, the free DiverLog+ app lets you upload your experiences, statistics, photos, and location information to your social media profiles.
- Connect wirelessly to the free Diverlog+ app via Bluetooth. With the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) on your smartphone, you can wirelessly connect to your i200C using the latest Bluetooth smart technology. You can use your mobile device to change your i200C settings, view log and profile information, add location and other details, and save and publish photos and videos of your dive.
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with timing) and Free Dive (records calculations to allow unlimited switching between dive and free dive modes).
- User replaceable standard battery, data storage function. Runs on standard batteries available in supermarkets and drugstores worldwide. Secures settings and calculations even when batteries are changed.
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixtures. Mixtures up to 100% O2, without restriction.
- Acoustic alarm tones and highly visible LED warning lights for increased safety.
- Display of last dive (maximum depth and bottom time) at the touch of a button
- Depth stop with countdown can be set individually by the user
- History mode records the last 24 dives
- The user interface provides an easy preview of settings and updates
Included in the set:
- Digital operating instructions
- Safety instructions
- DiverLog+ Brochure
- Map with short instructions
- screen protector
- Battery compartment opening tool