Suunto D6i Novo Wrist Dive Computer
Newly refined Suunto D6i Novo is the computer serious divers want to have. Its watch sized but with loads of great features. With a tilt- compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, this tool makes the diver look good to his buddy divers. Professional divers use this computer and with its super cool look it goes with your day to day wardrobe.
Suunto D6i Novo Wrist Dive Computer with USB cable
The new refined Suunto D6i Novo is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Upgradeable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM4 software
Why you should go for it?
Hassle-free tank pressure monitoring
The D6i Novo offers optional wireless air integration, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Innovative compass technology
Navigation is easier than ever before thanks to the tilt-compensated 3D compass, which gives you full confidence in the accuracy of the bearing, regardless of the angle of your wrist.
Keep track of your diving experiences
Using DM4 software on your laptop, you can easily synch your Suunto D6i Novo with the Movescount.com online sports diary, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more.
Suunto D6i Novo has five modes. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air, the Nitrox mode for one or two nitrox mixes, and the Gauge mode for use as a bottom timer. There is also a dedicated Freedive mode for breath-hold divers.
- With the D6i Novo in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can also preset two different gas mixes (with between 21% and 99% oxygen) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It’s also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.
- In Gauge mode, Suunto D6i Novo works as a bottom timer, and also provides accurate profile sampling and bookmarking functions. A dive timer with a reset function displays your dive time in minutes and seconds. This is extremely useful for timing accurate bottom times and decompression stops.
- If you’re serious about breath-hold diving, the new Freedive mode puts all the functionality you need at your fingertips. The D6i Novo samples depth three times a second, and gives you highly accurate data on the true depth reached. The new Apnea Timer enables you to practice interval training for static apnea.
- You can also switch the dive mode off.
Plan and review
You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
As stylish on land as it is in water
As well as being a full-featured dive computer, Suunto D6i Novo is also a stylishly designed timepiece that looks as good in the office as does on the live-aboard. Choose from a steel bracelet or black or white wrist strap.
Look and feel?
Measurements 48.5 x 45 x 15.9 mm
Weight 128 g (4.52oz)
Measurements 1.91 x 1.77 x 0.63 "
Bezel material: Stainless Steel
Lens material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Steel
Strap material: Silicone
What’s in the box?
Suunto D6i Novo with silicone strap and extension strap, D-series USB cable, dive manuals on DVD, quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information.